Countdown to 2k14: Top 4 Best Food

10:14 AM

Hunger could lead into a blog post and that's exactly what's happening to me right now. (lol) Because I am really hungry right now, an idea came to my mind to share to you my top four favorite food. Also, there are four days left before New Year, so I'll share to you four different kinds of food too.

WARNING: What you will read below is all about food. Food that will make you hungry just like me. ;) FOOD THAT WILL MAKE YOUR MOUTH WATER. 

You have been warned.

1. Red Velvet Cupcakes 

First up on the list is a small dessert. It's red, it's beautiful, and absolutely tasty. It has a taste somewhere between chocolate and vanilla. Plus, it is topped with cream cheese frosting that will leave your taste buds craving for more. I love this cupcake, and it has been my favorite dessert of the year. I love you red velvet.


2. Salads

Since I've got a dessert on my list, an appetizer should be too. The best appetizer of the year goes to salad! I am not a fan of vegetables, but salad is amazing! It's also a ready to eat dish, so you can eat in anytime. The salad dressing makes it even more delicious. I especially love the salad in Italianni's so you should go check it out. Definitely, this green dish is part of my top four best food of the year. 





3. Oreo Cheesecake

My favorite part of a meal is always dessert. So, in this list there are two kinds of dessert because they sweetened up my year. Cheesecakes are suitable for any occassion, and it is one of the desserts that can be enjoyed all year round. Oreo and cheesecake combined is the best. I love oreo and I love cheesecakes. This is another dessert I just enjoy eating. 



4. Four Cheese Pizza

I guess you saw this coming. How could I ever miss this in my best food of the year list? Well, I think all of you should know that pizza is my greatest love. The combination of the different ingredients is just perfect. Pizza is the food to eat when you are happy, sad, excited, exhausted or even angry. To be more specific, four cheese pizza is the best! I have nohing more to say but this oven‑baked, flat, round bread  topped with tomato sauce, cheese and various toppings truly made my year.


Countdown: 4 days before New Year! 

Have a tasty day! :) 

-Beryl 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide