Waiting on Wednesday: Dear, Killer by Katherine Ewell

8:52 PM

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

WHAT WE'RE WAITING FOR


Title: Dear, Killer
Author: Katherine Ewell
Publisher: Harpercollins
Publication Date: April 2014

Kit takes her role as London’s notorious “Perfect Killer” seriously. The letters and cash that come to her via a secret mailbox are not a game; choosing who to kill is not an impulse decision. Every letter she receives begins with “Dear Killer,” and every time Kit murders, she leaves a letter with the dead body. Her moral nihilism and thus her murders are a way of life—the only way of life she has ever known.

Katherine Ewell’s Dear Killer is a sinister psychological thriller that explores the thin line between good and evil, and the messiness of that inevitable moment when life contradicts everything you believe.

WHY WE'RE WAITING

What an interesting concept! It sounds absolutely dark and thrilling and we've probably never read anything like this before! Eep! It's something new and we're really looking forward to it.

What are you waiting for? Tell us below! :) 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I've been waiting for this book too it sounds amazing!! **insert grabby hands** Great pick, ladies!

    Here's my WoW

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Seeing this around a lot lately! Hope you love it too! Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the synopsis is very intriguing! Not sure if I'm into these kind of books but this one sounds like something worth waiting for! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! My type of book, and really loving those type of covers lately. Hope you enjoy it when you get to read it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. It fun trying out new to me genres sometimes, I hope you love it!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW and for following :-D I followed you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard of this before, but it sounds amazing! :) Great pick and thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book seems great and I heard some good reviews too! Your post made me wanna read it even more. :)

    PS. Added you to our blogosphere on the sidebar under "Favorite book blogs" section.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup this one is on my list too, can't wait to read it =)
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide