Waiting on Wednesdays: Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas

9:58 PM

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


WHAT KIMI IS WAITING FOR

20646933

Title: Top Ten Clues You're Clueless
Author: Liz Czukas
Publisher: Harper Teen
Publication Date: December 9th 2014

Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe’s Day

5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market

4) Crashing a cart into a customer’s car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi

3) Trying to rock the “drowned rat” look after being caught in a snowstorm

2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)

1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees—of stealing upwards of $10,000 

Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe’s list of Top Ten Best Moments.

WHY KIMI IS WAITING

Ask Again Later is definitely one of my favorite 2014 reads so I am waiting for Liz's next book for sure! The cover is as usual so pretty, and the blurb is just awesome! This sounds like such a fluffy and fun read, I just can't wait to get my hands on it! :D

What are you waiting for? Tell us below! :D

And if you're following us, tell us too and we'd follow back! We love meeting new bookish people! <3

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This one seems funny. Hope we both get to read it soon :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lady is having one book out and already another one?! LOL I need to chekc this one out

    Check out our WOW.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny that my WoW this week is Ask Again Later lol. Great pick, Kimi!

    Here's my WoW

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sound like it would be and interesting and fun read. It seems there's a mystery behind it :) I'll definitely look more into this. Great pick!

    Janina
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick! This is new to me! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I still hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw the TTRIC book looks cute! Adding to my TBR :D Thanks for sharing, Kimi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read Ask Again Later and this sounds absolutely adorable! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide