Beryl and Audrey's Stacking the Shelves

10:20 PM

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring new additions to our bookshelves.

For this week we have added 5 books to our shelves! Here they are! :)


1. Death Lies Between Us by Jody A. Kessler
We thought that this book would be very interesting because we have never read a book wherein there is romance between one living being and a spirit.


2. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer Smith
We know that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover but it's impossible not to since this book's cover is so cute.


3. Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally
We love the Hundred Oaks series and are looking forward to reading this book.



4. The Unseemly Education of Anne Merchant by Joanna Wiebe
The synopsis of this book is very enticing. We hope that we can read this book soon.


5. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer Smith
Again, the cover. Jennifer's books' covers are always the best.

What's in your Stacking the Shelves? Leave a link on the comments and we'll check it out! :)

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I've never read anything by Jennifer Smith before, but I always see her covers and like them too! I'll try her our sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The covers of Jennifer Smith's books were too cute! These are on my TBR list! Can't wait to have a copy and read them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, some cool covers there. Enjoy the books!

    My STS, if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Racing Savannah and This is What Happy Looks Like are so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my STS! Death Lies Between Us was really good! I really want to read one of Jennifer Smith's books. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul :) I want The Geography of You and Me, and This is What Happy Looks Like, too :)

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul. I love the cover of Death Lies Between Us. Might have to check this one out myself. Enjoy your books and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! I really want to read The Geography of You and Me! (Plus I utterly adore the title and the cover). Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and,if you're not already following, would love a follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I really want to read The Geography of You and Me, it looks so good. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard so many good things about Jennifer Smith and Miranda Kenneally's books; I really need to check them out. I hope you enjoy all of your books, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those all look great - I've had my eye of Racing Savannah for awhile, looking forward to seeing what you think. Thanks for stopping by my STS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice haul this week. I haven't read Racing Savannah yet. I hope you enjoy it.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide