Book Blogger Love-a-Thon // Mini Challenge #3: Mad Libs

4:58 PM


For our third mini challenge, here is a mad lib! We really had fun doing this, and we were laughing the whole time. 

One day, I was eating with Sam Henry. Out of the blue, a sloth came out of nowhere! It was slow, green and huge. At first, we were afraid, we were petrified but we survived. We hopped on a hovercraft to make our getaway. 

As we escaped, we turned up the radio because Timber by Ke$ha came on and made me fall. Everything was extremely smooth sailing until a frog appeared in the middle of the road. We swerved to avoid it, but while Sam Henry stayed on the hovercraft, I got thrown unto my side in the woods. 

I couldn't get up, and felt drunk as I lay there staring up at the trees. What was I going to do? I heard a quack among the leaves and felt terrified. Surely, this was going to be my end. As my eyes fluttered shut, the last thing I saw was a head of brown hair and blue eyes. 

When I woke up again, I was on a refrigerator. My body hurt a whole lot less and I could sit up. There was a meerkat and orangutan in the room, along with pizza and beer. The door suddenly opened to reveal Augustus Waters, a concerned look on his face. I blushed and averted my gaze, but he danced and said, "Don't be shy. It's okay." 

He came over to sit by me, and we started talking after I told him my name. We chatted about eating, sleeping and blogging and realized we had a ton in common! I thought he was crazy and couldn't help feeling a little swoony. 

Just as he reached out for my hand, the door crashed open and in came Peeta Mellark. "Don't let him charm you away, my love!" He yelled, running at Augustus. They each had spoons and spatulas in their hands and began to fight. "Stop!", I yelled, feeling so bored. They didn't listen to me. Before I could intervene, Augustus fell to the floor and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. 

"What was that?" I asked, staring at the empty space. Peeta dropped his weapons, and came over to me. "Magic, but you are safe now, butter." He hugged me close, and I suddenly knew that this was the real deal and not just a dream. 

Just as Want U Back by Cher Lloyd started playing in my head, I woke up. I cursed my awesome luck. Why had it only been just a dream? 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great Mad Lib! Waking up on a fridge :) I was laughing so hard !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frog and refrigerator parts were hilarious! Great Mad Lib :)

    -NicoleLynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love the mad libs! I always find them so funny and especially when in bookish context :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide