Book Blogger Love-a-Thon // Mini Challenge #6: Love-a-Thon Awards

9:22 AM


Our last challenge is to pick blogs that we will nominate for the Love-a-thon Awards. This is a great opportunity to introduce to others some blogs that are nice yet not very popular. We will choose some categories and decide who we nominate for it.

The LoveAThon Awards:

Best Blog Design: Perpetual Page Turner
Best Weekly Feature: Stay Bookish
Best Discussion Posts:  Lily's Book Blog
Friendliest Blogger: Pivot Book Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews: Book Marauder
Favorite Author Blog: Jessica Brooks
Favorite Author Twitter: Maureen Johnson (@maureenjohnson), Rainbow Rowell (@rainbowrowell, Jessica Brooks (@coffeelvnmom)
Favorite Bloggers To Fangirl With: Ivana @ Teenage Bookworms, Iris @ IrisjeXx, Bibliophile SopranoRead books and Live Green, Arianna @ NinjaGirlReads, etc etc!!! :) 

WRAP UP
We had such a blast with the #Loveathon (it's our first time!) and would definitely join again next year! It was a bit hard to post everything on time, especially because of the time difference, but we're happy to have been able to participate anyway! Our favorite challenges would have to be: the mad libs, the letter to yourself, and the hobby mash-up. It was so much fun doing all the challenges, and honestly we just did them for fun, not to win anything. We're so happy we were able to join, even if we signed up at the last minute, and we hope to get to know even more of you even if Love-A-Thon is over. Book bloggers are the best, and we love you all! :) 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Me? Friendliest? Aw!!! Thank you!! I try to be friendly to everyone, so I'm glad ya'll think I am!! <3 you guys!!! I'm so glad you had as much fun as I did during LoveAThon!! I'll def be doing it again next year too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you are!!! Yay we're joining again next year too <3

      Delete
  2. Aw thank you, love! I really appreciate it. I did my design myself so I feel extra appreciative that you like it bc I was so scared to do it haha! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you did it yourself? good job! We really like the look of your blog. It's just amazing <3

      Delete
  3. Thanks, ladies!!! I'm so excited, as this fun #loveAthon is helping me find new blogger friends, too! YAY!!!! :D

    *hugs and cookies*

    <3 Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely the best part of love-a-thon, meeting new friends! :) *HUGS*

      Delete
  4. I'm sincerely glad you ladies were able to join us! Hope you enjoyed all the challenges, chats and tweets. I've not met a few bloggers on your list, so I'll have to go and check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for hosting! We will definitely join again next year! :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for mentioning me! You're so sweet and I am so glad to have become friends though blogging! :)

    I'm happy to be classified as one of your Favorite Bloggers To Fangirl With! <3 (I'm going to check out the other bloggers you mentioned right away!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love the bloggers and authors you mentioned, especially The Perpetual Page Turner! As for the other blogs that I'm not familiar with, I'm going to check them out now because I always love getting to know new blogs. Glad the Loveathon was a success!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide