National Readathon Day 2015

4:14 PM

Hey guys! It's January 24th and that means it's National Readathon Day! I hope you guys have made time to read on this special day. Today we will be talking about the books we pledge to read.


One of our favorite reading spots is in bed, because it's so comfortable and we tend to spend most of our reading time before bedtime! A great mattress company, Casper, ships really comfortable mattresses straight to your door in the box the size of a mini fridge! We haven't tried out the mattress yet, but it sure looks comfortable! You can check out this company here, or by clicking the picture.

So without further ado, these are the books that have made our reading list for today!



What's In Your Heart by Ines Bautista-Yao
One Crazy Summer by Ines Bautista-Yao

This arrived in my mail yesterday! Thank you so much to Ines Bautista-Yao for sending these to me for review! I can't wait to read both of these books today. I was actually planning to read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for National Readathon Day, but I got excited and read it in advance. (HEHE, can't blame me) If I finish these books and have more time, I'll probably start on my ARCs for April and May.





An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares

These two books were my birthday gifts last year from friends! If you don't know yet, I kinda am a slow reader which is why I'm never advanced with ARC's, and I haven't found the time to read these two. But, I promise to read these books and maybe make a review! ;)

Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
My True Love Gave To Me by various authors




Both of these are in ebook format so the photo wasn't actually taken by me. When I first heard about My True Love Gave to Me then I saw the authors who wrote in it, I nearly fainted with happiness! My favorite authors just came up and wrote a book that I'm sure I will love! I've barely started it though, but I promise I'll review it immediately. Seeker is an ARC and I've also just begun reading it, but I think I'm gonna like it. It's quite different but in a good way! I promise that the reviews are coming soon guys!

That's it for our National Readathon Day plans! What books are you reading? :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide