Interviewing Divergent Gryffindor: Week 13:02 PM
We recently asked a couple of bloggers to answer a few interview questions. Every week, we will be posting the response of various bloggers, and by various we mean book/fashion/food/beauty bloggers. We really had fun doing this and we were able to talk to some bloggers, and became blogger friends too. This week's featured blogger is known as Divergent Gryffindor! Get to know more about her by reading her answers with our questions. We really enjoyed reading her answers, and we hope you do too! :)
1. Share your favorite joke or chat-up line.
2. Most embarrassing moment?
I can't think of the most embarrassing moment, but here's a book-related thing. I was waiting while Melissa de la Cruz was signing my copy of Blue Bloods, when she asked me if I have read the book yet. I was on an internal battle because I didn't want to admit that I haven't read any of her books yet, but what if she asks me about it? So then I decided to tell the truth. I asked her to sign my friend's book too, and she asked me if I knew who their favorite characters were, and I just shook my head no! I actually didn't know any of the characters! I just brought Blue Bloods because I didn't want to miss the opporunity, and also, because there were two other authors in the event. I was so embarrassed, I wish I read the first book before meeting her!
3. Zodiac sign?
4. Most daring thing you've ever done?
5. If you were about to be dropped in a pit of lava, what would you
choose as your last words?
6. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
7. When you were a kid, what was the thing that was understood by
everyone but misinterpreted by you? (Example: ______ used to wonder
why people said that there was 0% interest. She means why would anyone
buy it if it wasn't even the slightest bit interesting?)
I can't remember anything like that! :O
8. Who is your favorite blogger?
9. Future plans?
10. Animal that you would own as a pet? (Birds, cats, dogs, fishes,
bunnies, and guinea pigs not allowed)
11. Do you believe ants are nutritious?
12. Star Wars or Star Trek?
13. Favorite superhero?
I don't like super heroes. I don't watch them. I have no childhood, I know! T.T I even fell asleep while watching Avengers. (Don't kill me, please!)
14. Favorite super villain?
15. Name one thing you love about yourself?
17. What is your favorite shirt/dress/pants/jacket/hoodie/any piece of
clothing? Attach a picture.
18. Word that best describes you?
19. Favorite app?
20. What food do you crave right now? Attach a picture
I LOVE FOOD!! <3
21. What's the thing you can't live without?
Internet. I can't imagine a world without internet, even though we didn't have internet back when I was younger. But now that I've gotten used to it, I can't live without it. Besides, how would I be able to blog without the internet?
22. What's your happy place?
My quiet room, where I can be alone to read or catch up on TV series. :D
23. You just murdered someone. How would you dispose of their body?
(Examples: throw it in the ocean, bury it, dissolve it Breaking Bad
style) We're just curious, promise. :)
I'll throw the body into the ocean, so it can't be found. Also, because I'm not that original. Hart, hart. :))
24. Attach a selfie!
I know it's not exactly a 'selfie'. But hey, at least I'm alone in the picture! Sorry, I only have few pictures alone wherein I look like a normal human being. HAHA! :))
25. Links on where to find you?
Make sure to follow her links, and don't forget to stay tuned for next week's featured blogger. Leave a comment about what you think, and a link of your own blog if you have one, so we can visit or follow them!