Interviewing Laura: Week 4 (Loki Rocks!)9:27 PM
A new Sunday, a new featured blogger! It's already Week 4 of our little feature, and we are loving how this is turning out. Why don't we get to know this week's featured blogger? MEET:
She's a teacher, a wife and a mom of two. Loves reading, reviewing and recommending books. Blogger and contributor to SheReads.org. I actually think she's an awesome mom! =) Comment down below what you think!
1. Share your favorite joke or chat-up line.
Be there or be square.
2. Most embarrassing moment?
I have many, most of which occur when I am tripping over my own feet. I'd say the worst was when I ran into a fence on a small dirt-bike after bragging about what a good rider I was.
3. Zodiac sign?
4. Most daring thing you've ever done?
White water rafting
5. If you were about to be dropped in a pit of lava, what would you choose as your last words?
Oh shit! Or the clean version, ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
6. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Marvin the Martian
7. When you were a kid, what was the thing that was understood by everyone but misinterpreted by you? (Example: ______ used to wonder why people said that there was 0% interest. She means why would anyone buy it if it wasn't even the slightest bit interesting?)
I miss a lot of things, it is in my nature. When I was young, my mother used to ask me if I thought money grew on trees. Well, I didn't think it actually grew there but I did think there was an unlimited supply coming from some magical place.
8. Who is your favorite blogger?
I like a lot of blogs but I would say Shouldbereading is a favorite and of course SheReads because I review for them.
9. Future plans?
Less work, more sleep and time with family.
10. Animal that you would own as a pet? (Birds, cats, dogs, fishes, bunnies, and guinea pigs not allowed)
Cats and dogs are my favorite but I have had all of the above in the past. I don't recommend the guinea pig, they poop too much.
11. Do you believe ants are nutritious?
Hmmm... Maybe if they were covered in dark chocolate. Wouldn't that add some vitamins to them?
12. Star Wars or Star Trek?
Totally Star Wars. No contest.
13. Favorite superhero?
Iron Man and Captain America are in a tie for first right now in my fantasies.
14. Favorite super villain?
15. Name one thing you love about yourself.
I think I am a good mom and my eye color is a cool shade of blue.
There needs to be more than 24 hours in my day. Oh... And I think mean people suck.
17. What is your favorite shirt/dress/pants/jacket/
Any oversize hoodie. I just find them to be extremely comfortable and warm.
18. Word that best describes you?
19. Favorite app?
Nook for reading and Candy Crush. I actually have a ton of favorites!
20. What food do you crave right now? Attach a picture.
Right now? Chocolate or vanilla ice cream with paint butter and chocolate chips. Yum!!
21. What's the thing you can't live without?
My kids and dark chocolate. I know that's two. I don't follow directions well.
22. What's your happy place?
My bed with a book or watching X-files reruns.
23. You just murdered someone. How would you dispose of their body?(Examples: throw it in the ocean, bury it, dissolve it Breaking Bad style) We're just curious, promise. :)
Tie some cinder blocks to it and dump in deep water... I guess.
24. Attach a selfie!
25. Links on where to find you?
If you enjoyed getting to know Laura, why not check out her blog? :)
Don't forget to follow her on Twitter!!
Stay tuned for next week's featured blogger!
Where to find the Geeky Chiquitas?
Beryl's twitter: https://twitter.com/berylski8
Kimi's twitter: https://twitter.com/randomsupergirl
Byeeeee guys! *hearts everywhere*