Feature Follow Friday: Look at this Lobster!

2:29 PM


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!


So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!


bloglovinGFC



Here's today's topic-

TELL US ABOUT A BOOK THAT YOU DIDN'T LIKE AND WHY WE  SHOULDN'T READ IT.


Oh boy, hard question. There aren't really any books that we'd ever tell people not to read. We always try to highlight the good points about a book, but at the same time we are totally honest about liking it or not liking it overall. But even so, I don't think we could actually pinpoint a certain book and tell people to never read that book. We could talk about what we didn't like about it, but we would never tell you NOT to read it. I don't think there's a book that we'd ever tell people to stay away from. It's up to you if you want to read it and it depends on your taste as well. We have different tastes in books, and one book we didn't like, someone else might like it. 

Sorry for cheating this week, it's just impossible for us to answer this question because we think every book is for someone out there, and not everyone will necessarily like that book. Even if it's a book that almost everyone hates, there's bound to be someone out there who's going to like it. 

And because we cheated (again), here's a picture of a lobster. 


What's your Feature Follow Friday? Leave a comment!




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I never participated in FF before, but I think I might! :)

    Ivana @ BookishTeens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You're lucky you haven't found any books you really disliked yet! Thanks for sharing!

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy FF! old blogloving new GFC. Love the new look!
    ♥Brittany
    Follow Me Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! The lobster is sooo cute :> I understand if you don't have a book to hate. I was tempted to not share my disliked books in my FF as well, but then I thought that I really had to share my answer.
    New GFC and bloglovin follower. :) Thanks for the visit!

    hoping to be blog buddies soon,
    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute post!
    New GFC follower! :)
    Xo, - Cary.

    My FF Post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snazzy lobster. XD I admire your philosophy about making sure to highlight the good parts of a book.

    Thanks for stopping by Words Create Scenes! I just followed back with GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an amazing lobster! I also, sort of, cheated, but I do agree that there seems to be someone out there for every book! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice response! And I agree with you, even if I really strongly disliked a book, and don't recommend it, I would never tell others to not read it.

    Thanks for stopping by on my blog! : )
    Following back through GFC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys, I was finishing up my finals! Thanks for having stopped by, I've followed back via GFC and Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide