Top 10 of 2014: Best Book Boyfriends9:15 PM
Top 10 of 2014 is hosted by Jamie of Two Chicks on Books, Mindy of Magical Urban FantasyReads, Nancy of Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Rachel from Reading YA Rocks. It's a yearly event where bloggers participate and make lists about top 10 things in relation to books.
Today's topic is Best Book Boyfriends of 2014!
1. Ben from Aspen by Rebekah Crane
2. Trevor & Connor from Split Second by Kasie West
3. Josh Wasserstein from Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
4. Peter from To All the Boys I've Loved Before Jenny Han
5. Zeke from The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
6. Jason Brody from Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross
7. Noel from Midnights by Rainbow Rowell in My True Love Gave to Me
8. Frank from Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
9. Ridge from Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
10. Dante from Talon by Julie Kagawa
Merry Christmas!! We hope you liked this post! Who are your book boyfriends this 2014? Leave a comment! :)