Feature Follow Friday: Characters You'd Like to Have a Twitter

3:13 PM

Increase Blog Followers

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work?

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed. All features are chosen randomly to be the feature. They are not chosen by content or name.
Book character(s) you’d like to see with their own Twitter page 
Levi from Fangirl
Not only is he super cute and adorable and hyper, he says the sweetest things as well! I'd love to see his cute and funny but sweet tweets all over my timeline! 
 


Minho from Maze Runner

He's one of my favorite characters from the Maze Runner series! He is incredibly cool and snarky, and I'd to love to see his maze-related tweets.


Severus Snape from Harry Potter


I don't particularly like Snape; I think he's a selfish prick and a despicable a-hole. But still, I'd love to see him tweet about how bitter his life is. It'll probably be really funny and pathetic and meme-worthy!

Follow us through those links! 





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Fangirl! I did not even think of that answer when I typed my post.

    New follower via GFC :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no interest in reading fangirl, but now that i read your quote above, my mind has been changed. I MUST read it now!!

    new follower!!

    I have LOTS of giveaways on my blog!! I have 10 different ones going that end soon! Head on over and click on my sidebar to the giveaways going on! Get your entries in before it's too late!!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide