Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List10:05 PM
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This week's topic is about Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List (could be blogging related, book related etc. -- meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc.)
1. We would all like to finish reading at least 70 books before the year ends.
2. Have our own bookstore. We all love books so we thought that it would be great to be able to have a place where we can spread the love for books to the people who visit the bookstore.
3. Read all the classics we have. We don't really read classics so we're trying really hard to read those that we have as real books or ebooks.
4. Become popular book bloggers all over the world. We know that this is hard to achieve but we believe that if we work hard, we'll get this.
5. Meet and greet all our favorite authors like Rainbow Rowell, David Levithan, Stephanie Perkins and more! We have so many authors that we want to meet so part of our bucketlist is to meet them.
6. Be able to design a cover of one of our favorite authors' books. Wouldn't that be super cool? You'll be able to know that you were great enough to actually design the cover of the book of your favorite author. We think we'll probably faint though if this happens, but we'll recover. Don't worry!
7. Collect all our books and pass them to our future children. There's nothing better than the feeling of knowing that your kids will get to enjoy the books that you enjoyed too when you were young. It's like sharing something that's very intimate. Sharing something that will bring you closer to them.
8. Take a creative writing class. Inspired by: Fangirl. It seems like a great opportunity for us to take this kind of class. It only will we learn stuff, we'll have fun as well.
9. Write our own book. We have so many book ideas that we really hope to one day bring those ideas to life. Place them on paper and make them work!
10. Plan and go to a bookish tour. We've never really been in one so it would be great to go to at least new in the future. We really hope that we'll get to do this sometime soon.
What's your Top Ten Tuesday? What did you think about ours? Leave a comment!